INTEGRATED ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
STATE OF THE MARKET
Integrated Asset Management is the key to enhance the performance of plant & facilities. However, most asset heavy industries such as O&G, heavy industries, mining etc. are plagued by unstructured maintenance planning as well as poor inventory management. This increases capital and operational expenditure and decreases overall equipment efficiency (OEE). This is further exacerbated by unavailability of single source for data and documents. This demands an integrated asset management approach that will also help in complying to health safety & environment (HSE) standards.
Integrated Asset Management Services (IAMS) include Information Management, Maintenance & Material management, Enterprise Asset Management and Asset tracking and monitoring. It also offers consultancy for right Document Control and Management System (DCMS) that consolidates information across life cycle at same place. Asset Management from L&T Technology Services, is built on a robust partnership ecosystem, with leading players like IBM, NRX, Aveva & Intergraph that brings the best-of-breed technologies for your operational transformation journey.
Integrated Asset Performance Management (IAPM) with Industrial IoT for increase in machine uptime:
- Real-time condition based monitoring of vital parameters of plant assets
- Predictive analytics of failure
- Capabilities in low-permeability and unconventional reservoirs for the Oil & Gas Sector where-in the service extends to potential approaches for achieving enhanced productivity. Help identify the optimal approach, and then deliver the associated services in the field
- Reduced manual effort, increase reliability & accuracy of data with over 30 efficient proprietary tools, accelerators and utilities
- Predictive maintenance solution using data analytics
- Information Management through implementation of Document and Data Control processes and tools
- Easy and effective operation and maintenance, reducing cost and down time
- Industry best practices such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Interchangeable spares and equipment identification to reduce downtime and lead time which improves effective utilization
- Spare Part rationalization for Middle East based O&G company providing benefits of $1Mn annually
- Asset Verification for US major which led to removal of approximately 2% obsolete assets