MARS from L&T Technology Services offers development of mobility strategies and AR solutions to enable anywhere, anytime access to OEM product data and enterprise information systems.
We are witnessing the growing adoption of Augmented Reality (AR) technologies in mobile devices and smart wearables. This is well-illustrated by the ability of devices to access context-specific information online like user manuals, training details, asset information, and product catalogues. To deliver an enhanced user experience, accurate point-of-use information is required to supplement application data from the device. Enterprises worldwide are exploring the application possibilities of these technologies for cost savings and productivity improvement.
MARS from L&T Technology Services offers development of mobility strategies and AR solutions to enable anywhere, anytime access to OEM product data and enterprise information systems. The services include:
Strategy and Consulting
• Usability engineering for developing rich mobile UX. “Design for mobile-first” and “responsive design” concepts extendable to desktop apps.
- Evaluate mobile platform development tools and standardize the roadmap for apps, device management, and security compliance.
• Architecture development for mobile solutions. User interface and performance requirements of the business, influence design for mobile web, native and hybrid apps.
• Mobile software development kit (SDK based) design to enable third-party app development.
• AR and wearable solutions for R&D, sales, manufacturing and field support.
• Interface with devices running customized Android platforms.
• Software enhancement and sustenance support.
• Mobile OS: iOS, Android, Windows 10 and Windows Embedded
• Mobility frameworks: Kony, IBM Worklight, CODENAME ONE, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Kendo UI, Sencha, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS 3, and Qt
• Mobile device management: Symantec, airwatch and MobileIron
• Enterprise integration: Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and IBM Maximo
Vast experience in multiple cross-platform mobile development and device management tools.
App qualification and go live ability across Apple Store, Google Play Store and Microsoft market places.
Use case driven decisions for web and hybrid mobile apps considering performance and user interface needs.
Scalable framework supports optimum design for compatibility with multiple mobile platforms.
• Platform standardization for enterprise-wide roll-out and sustenance.
• Multiple form factor support and security for mobile devices.
• Development of OEM specific devices with customization of Android platforms.