UBIQWeiseᵀᴹ from L&T Technology Services is a secure platform that supports data acquisition from IoT devices, aggregation at the gateway, storage in the cloud and easy retrieval by applications.
The world of the Internet of Things (IoT) is in a constant state of flux with newer and better devices, communication protocols and user applications being added every day. Building a successful ‘smart’ ecosystem requires a robust IoT platform that can flexibly support addition of new devices, protocols and applications on-the-go. This will overcome the cumbersome and time-consuming process of modifying each device. The ability to securely provision new devices and configure new protocols in real-time will ensure that there are no lock-ins and offer the choice to work with any hardware, software and cloud platform.
UBIQWeiseᵀᴹ from L&T Technology Services is a secure platform that supports data acquisition from IoT devices, aggregation at the gateway, storage in the cloud and easy retrieval by applications. The platform offers:
• Flexibility to add new devices to the system, configure new data acquisition protocols post-deployment, and retrieve data from devices for authorized applications.
• Unified administration console and application interfaces (APIs) for real-time on-boarding of applications,
configuration of protocols and provisioning of devices for data acquisition.
• Secure device data transmission to cloud using 256-bit AES encryption. Secure administration console and API access for platform management.
• Real-time big data analytics through seamless integration with Hadoop systems.
• Transform legacy devices to smart products by acquiring data from localized interfaces and pushing it to the cloud.
• Rapidly connect devices without any device agent and skip the cumbersome process of modifying existing devices.
• Add new devices or communication protocols post-deployment.
• No cloud lock-ins – deployable on any public or private cloud.