Our years of rich experience in product development, digitalization and the cloud, user experience engineering, and Testing & Certification gives us a big edge in helping you expand to new markets, innovate newer and smarter products, and roll-out products faster and cheaper. An understanding of multiple industry domains enables us to cross-leverage and build unified solutions that cut across multiple devices, platforms and service providers.
Extensive Track Record in Product Design
- End to end product design, Certification and Value Engineering on 50+ enterprise devices. Expertise in dealing with ODI products for features such as Secured VoIP, VOLTE , IMS on commercial and public safety carriers.
Rich operator-customization experience
- Database of 20+ operators worldwide to roll-out products faster and cheaper, expand to new markets, and customized products for specific geographies.
Our expertise with Qualcomm
- 12+ years of deep Qualcomm Snapdragon expertise with a team size of 300 engineers, to ensure smooth Android upgrades and accelerated project ramp-ups.
Strong Partner Ecosystem
- Strong partner-ecosystem for state-of-the-art lab infrastructure and with industry suppliers such as chip vendors (Qualcomm, Intel), ODMs, Certification houses, and 30+ carriers worldwide.
- Designed the world’s first dual screen Android smartphone which clinched the “Best of CES 2015” award. Our work involved the complete design of the software platform as well as development and integration of touch screens, display panels, middleware, and apps
- Smart Body Camera: Turnkey platform development, optimization and device testing of body camera for federal agencies. Customization of camera drivers to pre-buffer raw data from sensors prior to actual recording in covert mode operations
- Conceptualized a smart and secure smartphone for children that led to 30% cost savings. We designed the architecture and development of this secure platform, and built the kid and parent app for the Android & iOS platforms
- Engineered the World’s First Wearable Support Network with nationwide, on-the-go access to a remote professional monitoring team. Helped the customer attain market leadership in the wearable support segment
- Designed a Smart Connected Thermostat that leverages IoT, Cloud & Mobility using our in-house UBIQWeiseTM platform. The thermostat can control all aspects of indoor air and has been designed to build analytics-as-a-service models. It helped our client improve market share by a whopping 10%