LIGHTING EQUIPMENT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
At L&T Technology Services, we’re defining the future of lighting with end-to-end design, development, and manufacturing services, across geographies. Our deep expertise in smart lighting, wireless lighting, lighting automation, and advanced analytics is helping solve some of the most fundamental requirements of the industry.
STATE OF THE MARKET
With the market penetration rate for LED lighting slated to reach 52% by 2017, delivering energy-efficient light sources has become a key focus area for luminaire manufacturers. As the Internet of Things (IoT) becomes more pervasive, enterprises are preparing for the next lighting revolution: smart lighting. Application segments such as housing and office—in the midst of a digital disruption—require a connected lighting networks capable of seamlessly integrating with smart building and smart home solutions. Growing urban landscape, emerging smart cities, and evolving environmental policies are further indicative of the massive opportunities for the smart and wireless lighting. Not only do manufacturers need to adapt quickly to the changing market demands, but also engineer smart features like sensors, centralized remote management that are energy efficient and cost effective. Therefore, enterprises are in search of partnerships with specialized service providers that can help optimize productions and accelerate time-to-market.
- Deliver energy-efficient lighting solutions across homes, offices, industrial facilities, and smart cities
- Anytime, anywhere access; and lighting network control and automation enabled by our Cloud-based energy management software services
- Build smart lighting solutions by our best-in-class sensor networks, dimming solutions, edge analytics, and IoT connectivity
- Ingenious value engineering solutions to miniaturize, optimize, customize or smarten your existing product lines
- Design & developed an embedded software to integrate ESN with the lighting control system that delivered estimated savings of 60% in lightings and 10% in HVAC
- Our dimming electronic ballasts lowered total harmonic distortion (THD) to less than 20%. Ensured the ballasts worked with wired and wireless sensors. Achieved flicker-free performance at 15°C
- Conceptualized the design and created a multi-lumen flood light to replace a 100W metal halide lamp. Utilized LED technology to ensure modularity. Provided computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and optics simulation reports
- A 250W metal halide high bay light developed by us, using optical design software, reduced the luminaire height to its minimum possible. It diffused luminous intensity to ensure uniform light output