Safety & Security
With an array of smart security solutions, L&T Technology Services (LTTS) aims to comprehensively fulfill your safety and surveillance requirements. Our service offerings include product design and development, application software controlled monitoring, system integration and wireless connectivity, and access control application development.
STATE OF THE MARKET
While security has traditionally been associated with airports, policing, and smart cities, it has now become a part of nearly every organization’s agenda. In this day and age, not many companies can do away with a security-first culture that incorporates practices such as location-based, wireless IP, and bio-surveillance. The shift from analog systems towards more efficient smart technology to prevent instances of data theft and other criminal activities is ample indication of this. Along with this trend, the interest in surveillance analytics for pattern recognition will bolster the growth of the global smart security market. While the market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 22.58% from 2016 to 2020, insufficient expertise and network structure will continue to pose problems for some enterprises.
With an array of smart security solutions, L&T Technology Services (LTTS) aims to comprehensively fulfill your safety and surveillance requirements. Our service offerings include product design and development, application software controlled monitoring, system integration and wireless connectivity, and access control application development. In the video surveillance segment, we provide video compression algorithms, analytics solutions, asset management through RFID readers and tags, and intelligent door locking solutions, such as OSDP and RS485. For fire safety purposes, however, enterprises can use our wall and ceiling mount wireless PIR motion sensors and alarm system management products, among other solutions.
KEY SEGMENTS & SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Prevent data theft through efficient Cloud-based security services
- Avoid unauthorized access to property by availing our specialized security solutions, such as IP surveillance cameras and wireless alarms
- Ensure optimal safety with smart monitoring solutions that enable real-time scene analysis and alarm notification
- Enhance security by installing biometric access control systems with character recognition and door locking capabilities
- Provided comprehensive sustenance support for a legacy access control product line with 3 software, over 40 hardware, and 20 mechanical solutions. Upgraded firmware after critical analysis of existing system issues. Developed a highly stable system which worked smoothly without glitches
- Simulated the failure mode of a lock when subjected to a pry force of 500 Ibf, and provided a revised design. 411g, Analyzed and compared the mode of failure against the actual test results. Identified the root of failure through FE analysis
- Redesigned RFID reader completely. Increased read range, reduced cost by USD125 per reader. Incorporated updated protocols that address new process industry requirements