TEST & MEASUREMENT
L&T Tech Services (LTTS) provides a host of solutions that ensure a secure, seamless development and testing process for measuring devices, analytical instruments, and monitoring and test lab equipment.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Rapid advancements in digitization have fueled automation and data exchange in the industrial sector, giving birth to the moniker, Industry 4.0. Companies across the process, testing equipment, automation, and oil and gas industries are making radical shifts towards the implementation of Internet of Things (IoT), cyber-physical systems, and cloud computing. These are being employed increasingly to meet industrial communication, modular automation, and functional safety needs. In the sensors and controllers segments, secure and scalable IoT solutions are being embedded in products to maximize connectivity. However, embracing these technologies and handling test lab equipment calls for highly specialized technical and design expertise, which many industry players lack. A plethora of regulations and compliance standards are further complicating the product development process.
L&T Tech Services (LTTS) provides a host of solutions that ensure a secure, seamless development and testing process for measuring devices, analytical instruments, and monitoring and test lab equipment. In line with industry protocols and compliance standards, we offer new product development and validation services, along with comprehensive test automation capabilities. Our bouquet of offerings also includes data analytics, IoT, and predictive maintenance solutions as well as computer-aided engineering (CAE) services. To complement this, we offer Web-based monitoring software and develop mobile and native applications.
KEY SEGMENTS & SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Reduce time-to-market with our end-to-end solutions
- Decrease test cycle time through our test automation framework
- Leverage wireless connectivity and ensure products are IoT-ready with our test and measurement services
- Ensure security and scalability by leveraging our embedded IoT solutions
- Provided an embedded solution for a highly efficient flow meter, with a common platform design enabling digital and analog 10 interfaces. Implemented high-end industrial protocols over wired and wireless interface. Reduced number of variants, test cycle time, and time-to-market
- Designed, developed, and offered manufacturing support for a faulty valve detector. Detected leak in valve along pipelines, increased battery life and filed patent for sensor open-short detection and power supply for industrial processes
- Developed a portable vibration tester for preventive maintenance. Diagnosed mechanical issues, severity of faults, and made repair recommendations without machine history. Developed state-of-art real-time DSP algorithm to fit device memory and submitted five patents-three of which have been filed