PRODUCT ENGINEERING SUSTENANCE & AFTERMARKET
STATE OF THE MARKET
In a bid to stay competitive, industries such as automotive and telecom are increasingly adopting IoT solutions to accelerate time-to-market. With the connected device ecosystem estimated to grow to 20.4 billion by 2020, the focus is now on enhancing customer experience—while optimizing operations through automated sensors, devices, and application services. Global initiatives to integrate engineering data is further fuelling the need for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems that can enable accurate, meaningful analysis. Moreover, the emergence of Industry 4.0 is pushing industries to implement advanced remote monitoring, logistics, and backend support to facilitate faster response time for on-site requirements. The emergence of such a disruptive scenario is prompting enterprises to partner with specialized service providers who can help expand existing portfolios through cost-effective functional models.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers a comprehensive portfolio of product engineering and customization services that meet current and future operational requirements. We deliver value-added support services, ranging from schematic generation and enclosure designs to manufacturing drawings, that incorporate the latest technological innovations. Our extensive aftermarket support, comprising predictive maintenance, warranty management, and remote monitoring and diagnostics, ensure quick resolution of plant site queries and requirements. Our robust customer service approach ensures 24x7 technical support through dedicated call centers.
EXTENDED SERVICES FROM DESIGN TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding SLAs
- Skilled resource pool with multiple tool expertise for enhanced product engineering and customization services.
- 24x7 customer support, including bid management and technical support
- Implement SCADA systems with multiple data security layers by utilizing our system analysis services
- Effectively scale resources to manage non-core activities and ensure total ownership through our requirements management support
- Deliver 24x7 customer service by leveraging our technical support and bid management solutions
- Developed 3D models and detailed design of an arc flash resistant MCC. Accelerated the development cycle by delivering the design in six months
- Designed, engineered, and provided manufacturing support to a global industrial automation provider. ensure timely delivery of electrical schemes, single line diagrams, BOM, structural drawings, and equipment layouts
- Created enclosure documentation and assembly animation for medium voltage electrical cabinets. Provided 3D models of all assembly layouts, including racking and structure assembly