ENGINEERING REAPPLICATION & GLOBAL ROLLOUTS
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) partners with key companies like Lian Juan and EI Associates to provide specialized services for engineering reapplication and global roll-outs. These include professional engineering stamping, geotechnical investigation, construction management support, laser scanning, fabrication drawings, and conducting hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies.
STATE OF THE MARKET
In a bid to minimize total cost of ownership and innovation cycle time, industries are now focusing on engineering consolidation and reapplication. The overall trend is to shift from the extravagant engineering approach adopted in the oil and gas industry to the application of lean design, which is widely used in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) space. While tight environmental regulations to optimize manufacturing footprints are partly responsible for this transition, the drive for operational excellence is the overarching concern for industry players. On the operational front, companies are looking to graduate to system-driven, metrics-based decision making. Whether through digital collaboration and real-time connectivity or other avenues, the objective is to implement a structured, stepwise approach to engage, build and institutionalize systems and processes. With a shortage of adept talent, however, achieving these ends has become an uphill task for most companies.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) partners with key companies like Lian Juan and EI Associates to provide specialized services for engineering reapplication and global roll-outs. These include professional engineering stamping, geotechnical investigation, construction management support, laser scanning, fabrication drawings, and conducting hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies. Our offerings encompass core and concept design, front-end engineering design, detail design (3D modeling), cost engineering services, construction management, modularization engineering, and procurement services.
360 DEGREE GEO-SPECIFIC ENGINEERING SUPPORT
- Cost-effectiveness beyond labor arbitrage
- Commercial innovation through strategic initiatives
- Flexible engagement models
- Proactive approach to sustainability as well as environment, health and safety (EHS) considerations
- Manufacture products with limited investment by taking advantage of our efficient design engineering solutions
- Boost operational efficiency without adding full-time resources, by leveraging our comprehensive service suite
- Increase customer centricity and improve response time with our engineering reapplication and global rollout services
- Reduced OPEX by cutting down plant energy consumption by 3% for a CPG customer. Completed the 28-site audit in 4 months. Identified energy conservation opportunities and hosted energy monitoring information on the cloud at the enterprise level. Furthermore, recognized potential savings of $6.9 million
- Designed and modularized portable, low-cost steam stripping system through reverse engineering for global roll-out plan. Delivered 3D design with bill of materials (BOM), layouts and tie-in plans
- Provided basic and detailed engineering for modular design for proposed 2000TR-sized chillers. Developed over 4 options for chiller skids and evaluated BVOA. Conducted stress analysis using CAESAR II for all connected piping as well as compacted skid design for better space and material utilization