CAPEX Project E/EPCM
L&T Tech Services (LTTS) partners with key companies like GP Strategies and Hyde to provide comprehensive process management services. Our offerings span across conventional as well as neo-conventional engineering services, such as project engineering, operational engineering, and engineering for global rollouts.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The significant shift of product operations to emerging economies around the world has necessitated the active monitoring of manufacturing processes to control cost, time and quality. In the interest of operational efficiency, companies are diverting capital expenditure from new sites to existing sites and adopting a gatewise approach to execute greenfield and brownfield projects alike. Industries, such as home and personal care, and consumer packaged goods, energy and utility, specialty chemicals, and discrete manufacturing are increasingly adopting Engineering Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services. In this milieu, there is a distinct transition from extravagant engineering to lean design—ensuring plant and process safety as well as optimized CAPEX. Engineering consolidation and reapplication, along with manufacturing footprint optimization and automation are other focal points across industries trying to address CAPEX issues. With environmental concerns demanding tighter regulations, leading manufacturers are embracing sustainable operational practices. Companies are also shifting towards a model of system-driven, metrics-based decision making, building processes in a structured, measured fashion. These factors at play have made achieving operational excellence extremely challenging in the current environment.
L&T Tech Services (LTTS) partners with key companies like GP Strategies and Hyde to provide comprehensive process management services. Our offerings span across conventional as well as neo-conventional engineering services, such as project engineering, operational engineering, and engineering for global rollouts. These comprise professional engineering stamping, geotechnical investigation, construction management support, laser scanning, fabrication drawings, and Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) study. We specialize in core and concept design, front-end engineering design, detail design, cost engineering, FEED (basic engineering), research and development support, procurement management, virtual manufacturing services (VMS), modularization, and simulation. Process safety management, master planning and remediation, asset integrity services, and operational excellence (OE) also fall within our scope. Finally, we deliver Document Control and Management Services (DCMS), integrated asset management, Engineering Tools and Data Warehousing Services (ETDWS), Maintenance Management Services (MMS), and Enterprise Asset Management Services (EAMS).
OUR OFFERINGS SUITE
- Global resource base.
- Flexible engagement models.
- Diverse industry experience with extensive domain expertise.
- End-to-end solutions for commercial innovation.
- Information security and quality management system.
- Cost effectiveness beyond labor arbitrage.
- Proactive approach to sustainability and HSE considerations.
- Enable seamless CAPEX movement from greenfield to site sustenance projects with our lean and efficient design engineering solutions
- Comply with established safety and regulatory standards by availing our design, engineering and plant safety solutions
- Monitor and control cost, time and quality across the project lifecycle by utilizing our digitally-enabled tools
- Provided EPCM services to a major global soft-bever-age company for a greenfield project. Delivered services encompassing mechanical, process, civil and structural, architectural, electrical, instrumentation as well as procurement support
- Offered construction management services to a leading tire manufacturing plant. Provided restructuring, capacity expansion, and procurement assistance. Ensured smooth functioning of site and compliance with health and safety measures
- Delivered EPCM services for the proposed expansion of oral care facility in India. Carried out detailed engineering, and design and drawing of warehouse and process building. Offered procurement and construction management support