L&T Technology Services (LTTS) enables you to achieve facility operational excellence through several specialized services, such as electrical risk assessment, structural stability, plant debottlenecking study, 3D modeling, and mechanical design.
STATE OF THE MARKET
A constant endeavor to improve existing operations and maximize customer value has become a common strategy among companies looking to boost their competitive quotient. From industries ranging from home and personal care, energy and utility, and consumer packaged goods to specialty chemicals and discrete manufacturing, it is apparent that the underlying objective is to reap financial benefits. However, in the face of rising economic and competitive pressures as well as tighter government regulations, achieving operational excellence has become an uphill task for firms. Neither do they have adequate in-house experts nor do they have the operational horsepower to handle the growing workload. While this has made it difficult to minimize risk, the total cost of ownership (TCO), energy leakages and innovation cycle time, these remain crucial targets for companies across industries.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) enables you to achieve facility operational excellence through several specialized services, such as electrical risk assessment, structural stability, plant debottlenecking study, 3D modelling, and mechanical design. We help you efficiently utilize resources, reduce wastage, and comply with environmental regulations through energy monitoring, conservation, and metering solutions. Through a thorough study of utilities and processes, we can identify energy saving opportunities in the areas of water, air, gas, electricity and steam (WAGES) as well as recommend optimization, benchmarking, and comparison methods. LTTS also provides water and waste water management services and energy recovery strategies.
OUR BOUQUET OF SERVICES
- Global resource base
- Flexible engagement models
- Diverse industry experience with extensive domain expertise
- End-to-end solutions for commercial innovation
- Information security and quality management system
- Cost effectiveness beyond labor arbitrage
- A proactive approach to sustainability and HSE considerations
- Lower TCO by leveraging our utility analysis system (WAGES)
- Boost operational efficiency through optimized plant layouts
- Minimize risk of losses with our electrical risk assessment services
- Reduced OPEX by cutting down plant energy consumption by 3% for a CPG customer. Completed the 28-site audit in 4 months. Identified energy conservation opportunities and hosted energy monitoring information on the cloud at the enterprise level. Recognized potential savings of $6.9 million
- Delivered energy audit services to leading dairy company in India. Identified key energy savings potential and provided insights to save approximately 20% energy from annual budgets. Audited areas including refrigeration, HVAC, lighting, hot water generation, and compressed air
- Carried out arc flash hazard analysis for plant electrical distribution at client's facilities in the APAC region. Provided short circuit and arc flash report with recommendations. Delivered copies of ETAP software project backup files. Ensured correctness of data and implemented 100% offshore working model for cost optimization