Plant sustenance & management
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) has an exhaustive bouquet of services and solutions designed to assist manufacturers and plant operators achieve cost efficiencies of scale.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Manufacturers within the personal care, CPG, and FMCG space continue to identify cost efficiency and productivity appreciation as critical concern areas. As technology continues to disrupt consumption habits and market dynamics, large scale operators within these segments have been somewhat stagnating – growing at a tepid rate of 0.3% on average per year. Irrespective of scale, manufacturers continue to struggle with innovation and prolonged product development cycle time while keeping pace with evolving industry safety and regulatory standards. The lack of resource monitoring and analytics solutions for drawing out metric driven business insights adds to an already exacerbated set of issues – operational sustainability and OPEX.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) has an exhaustive bouquet of services and solutions designed to assist manufacturers and plant operators achieve cost efficiencies of scale. By refocusing engineering objectives on layout optimization and lean design principles, LTTS enables manufacturers to improve plant sustainability and optimize OPEX. By leveraging years of industry experience assisting operators to achieve operational excellence through efficient utility and resource management backed by metric driven decision-making tools. Additionally, our domain specific services are defined with the overarching objective of addressing every aspect of a project's lifecycle - from EPC and EMPCM services to R&D, procurement and decommissioning support.
OUR SERVICES IN A NUTSHELL
- Global resource base
- Extensive domain experience & expertise
- Cost effectiveness beyond labor arbitrage
- Proactive approach to sustainability and HSE considerations
- Flexible engagement models
- Enhance productivity and optimize OPEX
- Implement paperless manufacturing and smart utility management system to reduce waste and process time
- Improve workplace safety and achieve statutory compliance
- Innovate and reduce product development lifecycle through cross pollination
- Conducted process safety study for a leading soap manufacturer. Recommended new control interlocks and protective devices to ensure operational safety
- Implemented an enterprise-level EMMS and ECM for one of the leading California based CPG clients. Assessed calibration program and plant network architecture, and suggested improvements. Generated metering GAP report and ascertained CAPEX for electrical and utility metering
- Executed design and detail engineering of energy-efficient utility systems, HVAC systems, and lighting systems. Designed waste heat recovery system and performed energy benchmarking