Regulatory compliance engineering
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) has a host of solutions encompassing facility operational excellence, process safety management, master planning and remediation, and asset integrity services. We have industry-wide experience and expertise to provide lean design engineering solutions that enable companies to cost-effectively meet regulatory standards.
STATE OF THE MARKET
With the increasing need to adhere to evolving government and corporate regulations, the enterprise governance, risk, and compliance (eGRC) market are well-positioned to reach $38 billion by 2021.1 Organizations are progressively adopting safety-compliant designs in manufacturing facilities to reduce accidents, save costs, avoid legal proceedings, and improve maintenance turnaround. With burgeoning partnerships and associations, businesses are also looking for ways to enhance operational efficiency and productivity. Additionally, industries across verticals have set their eyes on reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) and tackling prolonged innovation cycle time. Efforts have been directed towards consolidating engineering units under a single roof to improve accountability and metrics-based decision-making. Streamlining design-to-commissioning processes, optimizing manufacturing footprint, locating the most reliable solutions, and minimizing information leakages have also received considerable attention.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) has a host of solutions encompassing facility operational excellence, process safety management, master planning and remediation, and asset integrity services. We have industry-wide experience and expertise to provide lean design engineering solutions that enable companies to cost-effectively meet regulatory standards. Our offerings include services for document control and management (DCMS), asset data management (ADMS), engineering tools and data warehousing (ETDWS), maintenance management (MMS), and enterprise asset management (EAMS).
COMPLETE COMPLIANCE STUDY WITH EXTENSIVE SUPPORT
- Diverse industry experience and a global resource base
- End-to-end solutions with flexible engagement models
- Commercial innovation and a proactive approach to sustainability, and health, safety, and environment (HSE) considerations
- Information security and quality management system at our disposal
- Cost-effectiveness beyond labor arbitrage
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adhere to global industry standards by leveraging our comprehensive service suite
- Achieve green certifications and sustainability with comprehensive support for designing, detailing, and WAGES management
- Increase work safety and minimize production downtime by conducting safety studies of different processes for individual unit.
- Achieved standardization and computer-aided design (CAD) compliance for global business units of a major US-based oil and gas company. Developed corporate CAD drafts that complied with global standards. Provided drafting guidance to improve efficiency, consistency, and cost-effectiveness of the work groups
- Delivered energy balance benchmarks at scale, and achieved LEED certification (gold) for a US-based manufacturing facility. Executed designing and detail engineering of WHR, HVAC, and lighting systems. Provided support for the entire certification process
- Conducted process safety studies for an FMCG company manufacturing soap. Compiled data using the offshore with short-term onsite presence model, following client's safety standards. Recommended control interlocks and right-sized protective devices for safety assurance in the plant