L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers wireless software design and development, LTE field testing and log analysis services. Modeled on industry best practices and more than 15 years of deep domain experience, our service portfolio is capable of handling next-generation wireless infrastructure challenges and delivering matured offerings that span over product development phases.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The proliferation of connected devices, especially smartphones, is primarily responsible for the dramatic growth of wireless infrastructure. Even industries, which are traditionally not associated with the large-scale application of wireless technology are directly feeling the impact of the ubiquity of connected devices. They are working towards adapting to the new milieu by embracing cutting-edge technology. Accordingly, market revenues for wireless technology are set to go up by 41% between 2012 and 2018. Since smartphones are only as smart as the wireless infrastructure supporting their applications, long term evolution (LTE) is expected to rapidly gain popularity. As a result, the LTE wireless infrastructure market is anticipated to reach $78 billion by 20181, growing into a complex multi-vendor ecosystem on both the software and hardware side. To capture this emerging opportunity and retain market leadership, vertical operators will need to reduce time to market while balancing challenges posed by significant upfront capital expenditure. The right engineering services partnership can help deliver high quality, innovative and differentiated infrastructure services while navigating a dynamic global regulatory environment.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers wireless software design and development, LTE field testing and log analysis services. Modeled on industry best practices and more than 15 years of deep domain experience, our service portfolio is capable of handling next-generation wireless infrastructure challenges and delivering matured offerings that span over product development phases. With our wide spectrum of testing, benchmarking and protocol compliance services and independent service enablement suits, we enable our partners to seamlessly break out into emerging technology markets like 5G. Driven by a large talent pool with multi-domain experience, we offer strong cloud engineering capabilities for implementing large scale, industrial grade, and ready-to-use IoT platforms.
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR COMPREHENSIVE WIRELESS OFFERINGS
- A multi-layered, rich partner ecosystem that enables us to meet varied client requirements
- An average net promoter score of 45.36% across client engagements
- Deployment-ready solutions that enable a seamless, intuitive customer experience
- Versatile frameworks that merge emerging technologies and engineering expertise to deliver market-ready solutions
- Leverage our extensive experience in Cloud application services (PaaS, SaaS) and ready-to-deploy setups for test automation (VNF Benchmarking-as-a-Service) and meet varied market needs
- Reduce time-to-market with our comprehensive maintenance support for multiple Tier-1 OEMs across diverse product portfolios
- Deploy our flexible service enablement platform capable of addressing a plethora of industry needs, including smart monetization of any IoT application
- Delivered end-to-end maintenance of 4G LTE base stations, reducing cost and delivering a seamless experience for end-customer (operator) without compromising on quality. The client benefitted from the fast turnaround time and rapid scaling