L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers design, development, testing, system integration, porting, and maintenance services for short-range and long-range networking products. Built on industry-leading best practices and strong capabilities, our service portfolio is capable of handling next-generation technology and offering fool-proof sustenance programs for end-of-life products.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The concurrent growth in number of users and devices is driving the demand for reliable network services. As a result, wireline providers are looking for ways to strengthen their networking infrastructure. Following an architectural approach similar to that adopted by leading cloud players, many of them are exploring software-defined networking (SDN) or network functions virtualization (NFV) to contend with the current scenario. However, despite operators transitioning to SDN or NFV, legacy systems will not altogether lose relevance. Instead, the industry will maintain a balanced portfolio of new-age products and existing systems to make a smooth transition towards the emerging software-defined everything ecosystem. Within these circumstances, there arises a pressing need to forge the right wireline infrastructure services partnership capable of handling traditional and SDN-related requirements.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers design, development, testing, system integration, porting, and maintenance services for short-range and long-range networking products. Built on industry-leading best practices and strong capabilities, our service portfolio is capable of handling next-generation technology and offering fool-proof sustenance programs for end-of-life products. With our Testing as a Service (TaaS) suite of test automation and orchestration products, we also cater to other multi-faceted needs of the networking ecosystem, including requirements surrounding virtual network elements. Ultimately, these capabilities enable customers to deploy products at a rapid pace in keeping with the evolving wireline industry environment.
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR SERVICE CAPABILITIES
- A multi-layered, rich partner ecosystem that enables us to meet varied client requirements
- An average net promoter score of 45.36% across client engagements
- Deployment-ready solutions that ensure clients have a hassle-free experience
- Versatile frameworks that target the industry’s traditional and emerging requirements
- Strong capabilities in implementing open source technologies to support client engagements
- Maintain an optimized portfolio of legacy and new-age products by leveraging our extensive experience in traditional and SDN
- Outmanoeuvre competition and deploy networking products at an impressive rate by leveraging our TaaS offerings
- Ramp up your programs quickly with the help of our well-trained talent pool that is skilled across all layers of the network
- Developed a service library for a multi-technology customer premises equipment (CPE) gateway that supports several LAN and WAN protocols. Ensured fast turnaround time and frequent face-to-face interactions
- Reengineered an existing ASN Gateway, enabling it to gain higher signaling, bearer, and session capacity. Overhauled the existing software modules with the intent of adapting it to the new hardware platform and rapid scaling
- Developed, integrated, and tested an OpenWRT-based service library (SL) on CPE device for—DHCP v4, IPV6, firewall and packet filtering, VOIP module, QOS and shaping, and TR-181 data model features, including all WAN modes and connections