NETWORKING AND TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM PROVIDERS
L&T Technology Services, is proactively building ingenious solutions to cater to the varied needs of the networking and technology system providers in the telecom domain. With deep expertise in product variant development, 5G capabilities, simulations & automation, and product & mid of life support, we’re a one stop-solution to our customers. Our private network labs, indigenous solution frameworks, and efficient migration tools ensure cost-effective and faster delivery.
STATE OF THE MARKET
As organizations evolve, IT infrastructure is quickly evolving to keep pace. Amidst all this change, the network has become more critical than ever, as connectivity demands have shot-up with mobile workforces, the rise of the IoT, and the proliferation of cloud applications.
Enterprises are ramping up their networking infrastructure by focusing on adding bandwidth, modernizing their networks with software technology, and expanding their wireless networking capabilities. Network security, automation, WLAN andWAN bandwidth upgrades, digitalization are areas that are clearly dominating the radar of networking and technology service providers. In a nut-shell, the networking firms are clearly looking at widening and strengthening their infrastructure needs.
- Unlock time and cost savings by validating the functionalities of 5G network functions and nodes using our evolved 5G automation framework
- Develop and reengineer networking product variances faster and more cost effectively via our strong partner ecosystem
- Leverage on our state of the art labs for PoCs to validate your specific use-cases, thereby accelerating your overall decision-making process
- Reduce maintenance-cost and proactively mitigate challenges faced during your product cycle by using our vast experience in Mid-of-Life Support services
- Designed, developed, tested, and released a GSM software with 400 features for a global network operator, with < 3.5% failed bug fixes
- Completed major feature enhancements and bug fixing of high-end 2K and 3K switches of one of the leading networking OEMs
- Handled the complete TD-LTE maintenance support for a tier-1 network OEM, which included feature enhancements, development of support tools for LTE system, issue analysis, bug fixing, and reverse engineering