Digitization and on-demand business models are transforming the automotive industry and these forces are putting OEMs under massive pressure to develop vehicle features that provide greater digital connectivity. With consumer interest shifting from traditional vehicle models towards driverless cars, technologies such as advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), mobility, and natural user interfaces are gaining buy-in. Automotive OEMs and suppliers must adapt to more electronics and software in future automobiles due to increased demand for innovation in advanced safety, infotainment and different in-car experiences. Changing end-user preferences, innovative digital technologies are evolving and are bringing a massive paradigm shift in the Automotive industry.
- LTTS offers uniquely tailored connected engineering solutions to global automotive players across North America, EMEA, APAC through our global delivery centers
- Our automotive solution offerings are complemented by our wide range of competencies in embedded system and application engineering services, body engineering, safety and restraints, powertrain and alternative propulsion systems, infotainment and driver information systems, advanced driver assistance systems, telematics and connected cars enabling us to deliver next-gen automotive solutions to customers across the world
Proprietary solutions: LTTS engages in software development, systems engineering, hardware and software design, plant modeling, and HIL testing for facilitating end-to-end powertrain and propulsion system development. We also design converters, inverters, and drives, and calibrate third-party products for enabling seamless integration with existing systems.
Lab & testing infrastructure: LTTS has an extensive network of testing and innovations labs, strategically distributed for importing best practices and learnings from across geographies. These include infotainment and ADAS, electric vehicle power, optics, and lighting, as well as tear down labs.
Cost reduction: LTTS ensures steady cost innovation and reduction with the support of a host of value engineering services, which includes weight optimization, alternate material design, de-featuring/de-contenting, communication, and alternative sourcing.
- Developed and delivered telematics for gasoline, electric, hybrid, and other vehicle variants. Maximized simulator and bench test coverage to reduce the cost of defects in later product stages. Generated and integrated CAN drivers for app software and bootloader
- Developed an occupancy detection system (ODS), which classifies front seat passengers for potential airbag suppression. Delivered functional safety at a software level, safety manager support, DIA document, and a comprehensive safety plan
- Lane Departure Warning System uses ans error-proofed design of robust image processing algorithms to meet all worst case scenarios while following ISO safety standards