L&T Technology Services (LTTS) provides comprehensive solutions for the avionics industry to help companies gain a distinct competitive advantage.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The commercial avionics systems market is projected to grow from $16.73 billion in 2015 to $22.49 billion by 2020. Along with an increase in aircraft orders, deliveries and growth in developing countries, the implementation of avionics systems for next-generation aircraft is driving a CAGR of 6%. While North America currently dominates the market, the APAC region is witnessing the most rapid growth over this period due to its expanding aviation sector. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) constitute the key segment driving the avionics market. Technological advancements, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), satellites, mobile, and virtual and augmented reality, must be leveraged to fuel and optimally gain from this growth. However, enterprises also need to take into account several challenges. This includes keeping up with the increasing complexities and costs of a highly-integrated system, delivering entire suites of systems, and undergoing long-drawn certification and approval processes are only a few of them. As a consequence, there is a dire need for dynamic tools and services capable of addressing each of these concerns effectively.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) provides comprehensive solutions for the avionics industry to help companies gain a distinct competitive advantage. These include hardware engineering with modular architecture and design, analog/digital circuit design, PCB design, development and fabrication, prototyping, test design and development, and certification support. Our software engineering services
comprise design and development, re-engineering and maintenance, tools development, and test design and development. We offer system integration services that encompass automated testing equipment, test procedure, audits and certification support, Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA).
DELIVERING COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
- Domain expertise and extensive knowledge
- In-house state-of-the-art lab infrastructure for high-quality implementation of new technologies
- Engaged in high-end national defense systems development
- Robust technology partnership network
- A network of certifying agencies
- Manage and monitor resources through flight control electronics (FCE), thereby increasing operational efficiency
- Obtain insights into specific costs incurred by employing IVV
- Meet stringent compliance standards by leveraging our automated testing equipment, audits and certification support, FMEA, and FHA
- Developed a complete flight control computer to control UAV with eight PCB and external interfaces. Ensured design complied with D0254 DAL Level B. Rendered power and processor architecture redundant
- Designed and developed hardware and software for digital generator control unit. Complied with DO 178B Level A guidelines. Tested target and tool qualification, compiler and test tool selection