Body & chassis electronics
L&T Technology Services’ offerings suite covers system engineering and requirements management, application software development, feature customization, and legacy maintenance.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Being one of the prime regulatory-driven markets, the automotive industry is having to alter its approach to manufacturing body electronics and chassis products. The focus is now on implementing domain control based architectures and platform standardization across model variants. In particular, AUTOSAR-based architecture is receiving steady reception due to its ability to maximize reusability and enhance automotive cyber security. Towards the same end, OEMs are prioritizing over-the-air firmware updates, driver safety functionalities, and electronic control unit (ECU) consolidation across vehicle models. Overall, the industry is moving towards integrating body control electronics as gateway modules for vehicle to infrastructure (V2I).
L&T Technology Services’ offerings suite covers system engineering and requirements management, application software development, feature customization, and legacy maintenance. Our services system engineering and requirements management, model-based engineering, and application software development and testing. We also help enterprises migrate legacy features towards MBD and AUTOSAR compliance and reduce product development time with our continuous integration framework. In addition, our functional safety framework (SAFEX) ensures products comply with evolving regulations.
END-TO-END DEVELOPMENT, TESTING & VALIDATION
- Complete ownership of system engineering, software development and testing for Tier-1 customers
- Cyber security services - rated top supplier by North American Tier-1company
- In-house test labs for RF, NI,dSPACE, EMI/EMC and ENV
- Managing complete system engineering and software development of occupant detection systems for 7 OEM programs
- Subject matter experts in AUTOSAR, functional safety, model based design, and testing
- Reduce time-to-market by leveraging our continuous integration framework
- Scale products efficiently with our stack configuration, implementation and integration services
- Manage product compliance with ease by availing our pre-compliance certification programs
- Developed an occupancy detection system (ODS), which classifies front seat passengers for potential airbag suppression. Delivered functional safety at a software level, safety manager support, DIA document, and a comprehensive safety plan
- Designed and developed a column friction device to assist in case of steering failures in autonomous-drive vehicles. Completed hardware and software design as well as developed and validated ASIL-B ECU
- Provided sustenance engineering and variant management support to a leading North American supplier. Set up a dedicated lab at the offshore site, ensured software maintenance, and extended support for new feature, body electronics and comfort systems development