Infotainment & Driver information systems
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers comprehensive system engineering and requirements management support that can boost vehicular safety and user experience.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The demand for intelligent vehicles has pegged the global market for automotive infotainment systems in passenger cars at $35.2 billion by 2020. Now, economic variables such as higher employment rates, growing consumer preference for luxury cars, and increased discretionary spends are further fuelling this expansion. This is especially pronounced in Europe, with Asia-Pacific making rapid progress. Moreover, technologies like HD in-dash monitors, intelligent driver distraction mitigation systems, and voice recognition are driving the adoption of smartphone-centric infotainment and driver information systems across vehicle variants. Auto companies and OEMs are therefore on the constant look-out for dynamic vehicle concepts and solutions that could enable them to transition to a new, digitized phase of transportation.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers comprehensive system engineering and requirements management support that can boost vehicular safety and user experience. Our best-in-class HMI design and validation services include rigorous test efficiency processes that meet regulatory standards. LTTS’ mobility and Cloud integration solutions ensure vehicle connectivity for real-time information and updates. In addition, our Android-based infotainment and platform services ensure compatibility across different operating systems.
SMART INFOTAINMENT OFFERINGS ENABLE CONVENIENT TESTING AND VALIDATION
- Cross-industry experience
- Subject matter experts for infotainment, HMI, Linux, Android, and platform software
- Experienced pool of engineers for Android, Linux, and QNX
- In-house Test labs for Infotainment, NI,dSPACE
- Accelerators - DT Robo: HMI validation tool; TAFT: Test Automation framework and tester
- Effectively manage and configure design and integration programs across vehicle variants by leveraging our robust support services
- Enhance operational efficiency and shorten the product development lifecycle with our deployment and test automation services
- Stay ahead in compliance and boost test efficiency by availing our extensive testing, certification, and validation support
- Designed, developed, and prototyped a water and dust resistant infotainment solution for a US-based Tier 1 supplier. Provided dual zone audio report, and integrated stacks for BT, Sirius XM, and Pandora. Ensured compatibility with iOS and AOS phones for audio and video playback control, and IP67 and IP68 certification
- Developed a rear seat entrainment system with dual display, satellite radio with HDMI and camera port support for a leading North American OEM. Deployed factory programming and bug fixing support. Optimized boot time and system speed
- Provided system integration and validation support for a leading European OEM's next-gen infotainment Osystem. Designed and developed a tester and established near-shore and offshore centers. Created a test suite with functional specs, and coordinated with third party Tier 1 suppliers improving test efficiency and code coverage