Product design & engineering services
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers end-to-end testing services, which includes performance benchmarking, feature integration, platform regression, and operational acceptance testing for Android devices.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The global commercial and heavy vehicles market is expected to grow up to 6.25 million operational units, with Asia-Pacific countries leading the charge1. European and North American manufacturers are preparing to capitalize on this opportunity and introduce new products into these emerging markets. Within this quickly evolving ecosystem, there is an increasing need to meet stringent geo-specific regulatory and emission standards without inhibiting time-to-market. Energy efficiency and intelligent transportation systems are therefore in high demand, with 80% of automotive players
moving towards creating connected, green, fuel-efficient commercial vehicles. However, legacy systems, as well as outmoded production and manufacturing methodologies, are driving up product lifecycle costs—complicating the process of cost-effectively integrating next-gen telematics and multi-material engineering into new products.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers end-to-end testing services, which includes performance benchmarking, feature integration, platform regression, and operational acceptance testing for Android devices. Our STB test services comprise of lab and field testing which along with test automation, enables our clients to reduce time-to-market. Additionally, we provide in-vehicle infotainment testing services to address connectivity, GPS, front panel model functionality, and associated network condition issues.
SPECIALIZED OFFERINGS ACROSS MULTIPLE PROCESS
- State-of-the-art research and testing facilities that provide centralized support across the product lifecycle
- Comprehensive, multi-vertical expertise to effectively manage cross-geographical specifications for product configuration
- Continued investments in new-age technologies to optimize lifecycle costs and time-to-market
- Boost operational efficiency, maximize cost-effectiveness and reduce turnaround time by availing extensive design, development, and manufacturing support throughout the product development cycle
- Achieve regulatory compliance and ensure fuel efficiency and environmental sustainability by leveraging emission and durability testing services
- Configure products based on geo-specific requirements with the support of product re-design, customization, tear-down and competitive benchmarking, and prototyping services
- Built a bus factory, ensured complete design ownership, and enabled the in-house production of buses for emerging markets. Provided extensive prototyping, testing, and certification support, and minimized design costs for future bus variants
- Designed and delivered a new trike for a leading power sports company. Ensured continuous integration throughout the product development cycle and conducted value analysis/value engineering (VANE) exercises to reduce vehicle weight in compliance with federal requirements
- Developed an exclusive and patentable design of automatic outrigger crane jacks for a truck-mounted crane. Integrated provisions within the design to accommodate variations in truck chassis and ground terrains, and ensure seamless travel