TRUCKS & OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES
The off-highway industry is going through a period of uneven growth with industry segments like mining and agriculture are under stress. In this market scenario, customers are looking for solutions that can reduce the total cost of ownership of vehicles and an ability to run the asset efficiently. As the industry faces several challenges posed by the need for energy efficiency, a productivity, safety, reliability, LTTS is continuously developing new competencies and cutting-edge technologies to deliver future-ready connected engineering solutions that transform businesses.
- LTTS provides you a one-stop shop with a high degree of specialty covering a wide range of service offerings ranging from new product development, modularization and standardization value engineering, product localization and engineering analytics
- Leveraging our extensive knowledge in heavy equipment design and industrial product design engineering services, we offer 360-degree engineering services through our global delivery footprint and comprehensive partner ecosystem
LTTS is committed to continuously developing new competencies and cutting-edge technologies with rich experience of working with over 40 different types of vehicle. Our extensive knowledge of new product design, compliance norms, global design, safety standards, and supply chains in emerging markets enables us to design innovative engineering processes.
Rich domain expertise
Over 15 years’ experience in the domain and having worked with some of the leading brands in the segment, we bring in the depth of domain expertise, multi-product experience and manufacturing solutions with proven capability to address challenges of cost, time-to-market and drive innovation and deliver value to our customers.
Lab & testing infrastructure
Our array of in-house lab accelerates product development and pre-compliance certification giving us a leading edge over competition. In keeping with rapid development in digital technologies, our wide range of dedicated labs delivers varied projects that spans across data analytics, simulations project, advanced image processing, integrated automation solution to off-highway, trucks and agricultural equipment companies.
- Built a bus factory, ensured complete design ownership, and enabled the in-house production of buses for emerging markets. Provided extensive prototyping, testing, and certification support, and minimized design costs for future bus variants
- Designed and tested a powertrain ECU for a tier 1 automotive supplier. Integrated features such as speed shift switch, vehicle speed sensor, and various solenoid valve drives
- Developed an engine, chassis, alternator and cab harness to be installed in a specialty vehicle. Optimized clamping strategy, standardized and diminished the bill of materials count by 5%, and reduced design time by 3 weeks