Today, personal devices such as smartphones and even in-car infotainment systems are undergoing rapid change. With each iteration, the connectivity and interoperability requirements are steadily increasing. Manufacturers, in their bid to stay competitive, are coping with it by investing in developing multiple platforms with disparate interfacing standards. This has ultimately created a complex and fractured product ecosystem which is unprepared for accommodating future communication standards.
Mobile Industry Processor Interface abbreviated MIPI is a Mobile Processor Interface standard developed specifically for Mobile and Mobile-influenced industry. Application processors, Companion Chips, Modem, RFIC etc in a mobile device are interconnected and MIPI defines standards for every of these interface solutions.
L&T Technology Services, are Pioneer's in MIPI interconnect solutions. We are early adopters of MIPI protocols and a Contributor member of MIPI Alliance. We have developed a unique set of solutions to address the growing market demand for streamlined standards which enable SoC vendors to seamlessly interface with other embedded processor platforms. Based on our groundbreaking work within the digital communications field, we deliver serial connectivity solutions and protocols, including controllers, PHY, hardware validation platforms, drivers and applications for cameras, display units, and mobile storage. As an early adopter and a stalwart member of the MIPI Alliance, we have dedicated ourselves to defining the next generation of interconnectivity solutions for application processors, companion chips, modems, and RFIC.
- Seamlessly exchange data between cameras and image processors
- Enhance information transmission range for display units
- Streamline communication between host processors and mass storage devices by leveraging
- Design robust mobile devices with seamlessly interconnecting components like cameras
- Enable bidirectional digital audio communication between a master and one or more slave devices
- Allow fast, low-cost, energy efficient two-wire communication between sensors in mobile and wireless products