ServiceIQ, our cloud-based mobility solution, facilitates instantaneous communication between the consumers, service engineers, and customer care executives.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Collaborative development is the next stage of evolution for engineering disciplines. As enterprises continue expanding their global footprint, it is becoming increasingly difficult to communicate across geographically separated business units. Resolving end user issues often take longer than expected, owing to the lack of a platform that connects customers to enterprises in real-time.
Available for both Android and iOS devices, it can be integrated with other enterprise applications seamlessly. A completely customizable solution which can accommodate additional features for enterprise-specific needs, ServiceIQ delivers a holistic view of field operations and provides real-time updates. For manufacturers, this enables issue traceability and proactive maintenance strategies that aim to reduce business disruption.
- Real-time updates on service operations
- Centralised view for monitoring service operations
- Easy tracing of service engineers and service operations
- Enable customers to log the service requests using mobile app and receive updates
- Service request allocation based on location/region of service engineer
- Offline updates through SMS by the service engineer in case of non-availability of Internet service
- Effective communication between customer, customer care and field service engineers
- Enterprise scale
- Easily extendable to add new features
- Flexible pricing model
- Multi lingual support
- Integrates multiple applications related to Service management
- AR enabled operations and maintenance
- Increase machine uptime by identifying and resolving issues faster
- Extend services and issue reporting capabilities using customized, modular system plug-ins
- Ensure communication continuity by leveraging the solution’s capability to operate in an offline environment
- Enhance productivity and operating efficiency by mapping and allocating service requests based on the field agent’s location