UBIQWeise 2.0ᵀᴹ, L&T Technology Services’ proprietary cloud IoT platform, is built to empower our customers rapidly customize and seamlessly deploy IoT products. With the ability to integrate with best-in-class big data and analytics tools, the built-in rules engine supports stream processing to generate business insights in real time.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The IoT market is slated to reach $267 billion by 2020. This growth, propelled by increasing consumer demand for smart products and services, has driven manufacturers to roll out a range of connected devices like intelligent thermostats and voice assistants. A unified platform is required to support these solutions, collect customer data from devices, analyze it, and deliver compelling experiences.
UBIQWeise 2.0ᵀᴹ can facilitate frictionless connectivity with enterprise applications by leveraging a range of APIs. To support varying business needs, we offer flexible pricing models – from pay per use to full-scale licensing – allowing companies to maximize their return on investment (ROI) within short cycles.
- Device to cloud IoT platform with built-in rule engine, stream processing and big data support
- Empowers customers for rapid customization and quick deployment of IoT products
- Supports multiple devices and connectivity protocols to address all industries
- Industry leading analytics framework integration
- Enterprise applications connectivity via API
- End to end secured connectivity from edge to cloud to application
- Deploy your IoT solutions on a public or private cloud, or even on your local servers
- Securely transmit data to the Cloud by utilizing AES 256 encryption
- Ensure interoperability and connectivity with different industrial and wired/wireless methods like PROFIBUS and Wi-Fi
- Add multiple devices, gateways, protocols, and cloud platforms and remotely manage connectivity using a simple unified administration console