When it comes to wired data transfers, USB offers significant advantages over other ports with its higher transfer speeds, multiple device compatibility, and plug-and-play utility. As such, it has come to be widely adopted with each new standard adding more improvements. Today, USB continues to be the wired data transfer hardware of choice for mainstream computing environments.
We are pioneers in the field of USB technology, offers a wide range of solutions to meet evolving user demands. Our technology-independent solutions deliver transfer speeds of up to 10 gigabits per second and helps you minimize software development overheads with reusable drivers for standard Windows, Linux, and Android systems. Through collaborations with an extensive network of partners, we have been able to synthesize USB PHY for various technology nodes and foundries. Our comprehensive portfolio of USB controllers are silicon-proven and USB-IF certified.
- Ensure uninterrupted data transfer with our USB 3.x hub controller provision of both AHB/AXI bus master.
- Simplify device-side class specific function driver implementation using our USB 3.x device controller powered by a high performance DMA engine.
- Deliver full-fledged support of xHCL implementation for embedded applications requiring complete or limited host functionality with our configurable USB 3.x host controller core.
- Minimize software overheads with LTTS’ proprietary EPo processor for USB 3.0 OTG controller.
- Support both synchronized and asynchronized reset with our highly modular and configurable design layered architecture.
- Support bulk streaming, docking stations, smart TV, and hubs using LTTS’ USB controller utilities such as SATA bridges.