WAGESAPP, our cloud-based utility usage monitoring solution, is specifically designed to help plant managers collect consumption data from across locations, and visualize them as KPIs through a unified dashboard.
STATE OF THE MARKET
While utility costs are largely beyond the control of manufacturers, reducing OPEX and cost of production have been identified as challenges that can be addressed. As a result, plant managers are demanding dashboard-based solutions which provide complete visibility into water, air, gas, electricity, and steam (WAGES) consumption across operation sites.
WAGESAPP, our cloud-based utility usage monitoring solution, is specifically designed to help plant managers collect consumption data from across locations, and visualize them as KPIs through a unified dashboard. In addition, the solution’s built-in historian adapters help draw insights from recorded process data—helping operators identify and subsequently remediate energy sinkholes and inefficiencies. WAGESAPP can be further customized to integrate with standard WAGES programs, creating the scope for doing cost forecasting and load profiling.
- Energy KPI dashboard
- Load/Consumption profiling
- Cost forecasting
- Utilization vs production
- Built-In historian adapters
- Suitable for hybrid and discrete manufacturing industries for sustainability and cost saving
- Ideal tool for resource conservation, reduce carbon footprint & save energy
- Built on cutting-edge technologies
- Global plant KPI view
- Approved GA by Microsoft
- Develop comprehensive, data-driven, utility conservation programs to reduce OPEX
- Benchmark utility consumption across plant locations to identify utility conservation best practices
- Identify underperforming assets through continuous consumption audits
- Optimize cost of production by directly mapping it to utility usage