L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers end-to-end testing services, which includes performance benchmarking, feature integration, platform regression, and operational acceptance testing for Android devices.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The smartphones and connected devices market has been witnessing explosive expansion over the last decade with almost 70% of the global population poised to own a device by the end of 2020.¹ Similarly, there has also been a sharp rise in the demand for Over-the-Top (OTT) TV and video, with revenues in this sector set to expand over the next 5 years. Since technological advances have enabled interoperability across devices, the markets for in-vehicle infotainment and Set Top Boxes (STBs) have been growing in tandem. However, delivering quality customer experience remains a critical component to ensure success―therefore, executing end-to-end device testing can be construed as a key differentiator for manufacturers. Furthermore, the device ecosystem remains fragmented with multiple OEMs and MSOs rolling out a gamut of products with varying architecture and operation standards. This increases the number of test interfaces and testing tools in use―adding to the complexity of the process while introducing a diverse range of variables and non-standardized methodologies. The increasing number of components and in-field network conditions also stand in the way of executing highly-efficient device testing.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers end-to-end testing services, which includes performance benchmarking, feature integration, platform regression, and operational acceptance testing for Android devices. Our STB test services comprise of lab and field testing which along with test automation, enables our clients to reduce time-to-market. Additionally, we provide in-vehicle infotainment testing services to address connectivity, GPS, front panel model functionality, and associated network condition issues.
END-TO-END DEVICE TESTING SERVICES
- Delivering cost efficiency with remote testing and test automation
- Ensuring rapid automated test development
- Reducing escape defects and product return rates by 15-20%
- Enabling clients to boost customer experience with enhanced video quality analysis
- Verify Android systems and ensure Apple compliance with our comprehensive service offerings
- Deploy accelerated test programs by leveraging superior tools
- Reduce escape defect rates and deliver high-quality products by making use of our testing capabilities
- Executed end-to-end mobile handset system testing, performed carrier validation, and coordinated PTCRB and GCF tests. Furthermore, improved product quality and developed a reusable test framework, in turn reducing cycle time for release testing
- Developed middleware and executed end-to-end testing for STB devices, as well as, identified and resolved performance failure, migration, and DVR issues. Additionally, addressed DST-related issues and developed an automated testing suite
- Performed HIL and functional and stability testing for Android GHMI display units. Ensured easy con-figurability and simulation of various components. Reduced test execution cycle significantly by achieving close to 95% automation. Improved test coverage by 30% through parameterized tests