Long term evolution (LTE) testing
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers comprehensive LTE field test verification of devices or System on a Chip (SoC) across network bands, reducing Escape Defect Rates (EDR). All control policies are complied and executed through completely standardized LTE lab test solutions.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The rapid expansion of the telecom industry is driving the global Long Term Evolution (LTE) market, which is expected to reach $997 billion by 2020. Service providers across geographies are constantly pushing the LTE envelope in terms of higher speeds, expanded coverage, and improved latency. Today, LTE advance, LTE Time Division Duplex (TDD), and LTE Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) have emerged as the three main technology segments. The growing demand for wireless infrastructure, limitations in the spectrum, and the need for higher data transfer speeds are changing the way LTE is leveraged. In fact, the focus on managed security services to ensure public data safety has further fueled the growth of LTE technologies. Encouraged by this, service providers are looking for LTE testing services that overcome challenges surrounding non-standard ciphering, scalability, interoperability, value-added control policies, architectural dynamics, and test coverage optimization.
We work with multiple operators across service bands (CDMA, 3G, LTE, EV-DO), testing key features including Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO), Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Circuit Switch Fallback (CSFB). LTTS additionally offers testing services which extend from the lab to the field, ensuring protocol compliance in the process. Our cross-functional, geographically distributed LTE log analysis team is equipped to deliver end-to-end log collection, investigation, tracking, and defect reporting services.
LTE TESTING OVERVIEW
- Rapid automated test development
- Superior cost efficiency with remote testing and test automation
- Reduced escape defects and return product rates by 15-20%
- Enhanced customer experience with high-end video quality analysis
- Comply with current LTE-centric regulations by leveraging end-to-end testing services
- Diminish escape defect rates and achieve faster time to market with our lab testing services
- Execute simultaneous tests and eliminate process discrepancies through comprehensive LTE log analysis
- Executed a large-scale testing and validation program, addressing a portfolio of high-performance connected devices across 23 countries. Captured the targeted market share with a unique KPI-driven model, and reduced operational costs by 20%
- Executed an end-to-end sanity, conformance, integration, and regression test program for a multi-mode modem legacy platform. Delivered customer support, resolved bug issues, performed defect analysis, and managed releases