L&T Tech Services (LTTS) offers a host of specialized VLSI, IC design and FPGA support services that effectively meet varied design, validation, and integration requirements. We provide a complete spec to GDSII ownership through a variety of functions including chip planning, microarchitecture, RTL design and implementation, and more.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The semiconductor industry is in the midst of a major disruption, with reports forecasting the economic infeasibility of miniaturizing traditional transistors in microprocessors post-2021. In light of this seismic shift, enterprises are collaborating with equipment and materials suppliers to optimize operations and provide greater end-value to customers. Additionally, manufacturers are formulating design strategies that incorporate a vertical chip geometry, while adopting shrinking technologies for current market requirements. This will mean streamlining production—capable of delivering more derivatives from a single product line, ensuring IP customization and SoC integration, among others. As a result, enterprises need to partner with very-large-scale integration (VLSI) service providers to meet demanding timelines, while simultaneously ensuring quality and conducting R&D for future technology manufacturing needs.
L&T Tech Services (LTTS) offers a host of specialized VLSI, IC design and FPGA support services that effectively meet varied design, validation, and integration requirements. We provide a complete spec to GDSII ownership through a variety of functions including chip planning, microarchitecture, RTL design and implementation, and more. We also deliver customized IP services through our vast experience in third-party IP integration. Our one-stop solution for end-to-end ASIC/SoC design ensures diversification and complete ownership across the product lifecycle. Backed by our long-standing partnership with Tier I manufacturers, we ensure our clients meet current and future technology needs.
COMPREHENSIVE PROCESS FLOW FOR ASIC/SOC DESIGN SOLUTIONS
- Over 15 years of experience with multi-million gate designs
- More than 70 successful tape-outs of up to 28nm, including low-power designs
- Extensive experience with the mixed tool set flows and in-house repositories of EDA tools licenses
- Strategic partnerships to fortify fixture manufacturing and enable joint GTM
- Produce energy-efficient, high-performance devices with our end-to-end design services
- Ensure timely delivery of customized integrated solutions with our robust chip planning, microarchitecture, RTL integration support
- Adopt the latest shrinking technology to manufacture chips at minimal costs by leveraging our partnership with Tier I manufacturers
- Provided image processing (SoC) support for industrial camera application. Developed test bench and test cases using SV/UVM. Ensured final product was cost-effective, configurable, scalable, and capable of multi-site execution
- Provided functional verification support for an accelerated Ethernet adapter. Developed configurable test bench with BFM. Detected over 430 bugs
- Provided FPGA prototyping services for a consumer device and gaming application. Developed clocking and reset scheme for the chip. Leveraged in-house IP address and board design to reduce integration time