Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) uses cutting-edge technologies to deliver the most effective supply chain management solutions. Our strategic sourcing services include supplier identification and screening, analytical evaluation and selection, should costing, RFQ management and commercial negotiations.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Companies across the automotive, medical, industrial, oil and gas, energy and utilities, and engineering, procurement, and management (EPC) industries are looking to streamline supply chain management to maximize their operational efficiency and profits. Weak communication channels between firms and suppliers with a slow response time from the latter, have led to lengthy product development times, poor output, and the wastage of resources. While digitization presents a solution to some of these problems, only 40% have a defined digital strategy that is aligned with their company’s goals.1 Driven by a pressing need to lower procurement costs and development lead times, firms are increasingly seeking external support to implement the most effective sourcing strategies, ensure uniformity in processes and procedures, and transition to a digital supply network.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) uses cutting-edge technologies to deliver the most effective supply chain management solutions. Our strategic sourcing services include supplier identification and screening, analytical evaluation and selection, should costing, RFQ management, and commercial negotiations. We also provide prototype and product development support that covers end-to-end testing, process and quality establishment, and value engineering services. Finally, we help companies devise sourcing strategies, conduct spend analysis and consolidate their supplier base.
END-TO-END STRATEGIC SOURCING & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Well-established supplier evaluation and assessment process
- Experts with rich industry experience in sourcing, procurement, and supplier quality management
- Database of qualified suppliers for various commodities
- Acts as extended arm of customers’ team
- Rich experience and business relationship with suppliers
- Maximize profits by leveraging best cost country (BCC) sourcing and should cost analysis
- Ensure supplier quality with our end-to-end strategic sourcing services
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and time-to-market by availing our comprehensive supply chain management services
- Provided a complete sourcing solution for a Europe-an mining truck OEM, for their product launch in India. Recommended best-suited suppliers based in India through should costing, negotiated prices, and ensured component development with PPAP formalities
- Executed should-cost analysis by dismantling competition product, preparing bill of material (BoM) and identified manufacturing process for each separate component. Calculated production and raw materials cost, and delivered a clear cut roadmap for negotiating quotes with external suppliers
- Performed comprehensive should cost analysis for a global passenger car OEM based in Japan, who needed to source components from suppliers in India. Received, dismantled, prepared bill of materi-als, and identified the category for each part