STATE OF THE MARKET
The global scientific and technical publishing market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 1.09% by 2019—with an increased focus on digital publications. Publishers are re-strategizing the delivery of technical content, adopting a multi-format, multi-platform approach. As enterprises transition from print, optimizing cost by harnessing standardized documentation practices to enhance content reusability becomes integral. However, this requires ready-to-use infrastructure, methods, and processes capable of customizing content based on geo-specific requirements. Publishers also need to account for fluctuating regulatory and market forces that drive up implementation costs. Therefore, enterprises need specialized solutions that can support the development and timely delivery of high-quality publications—in line with modern data security standards—while reducing overall spending.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers a range of technical publication services—from schematics, catalogs, maintenance, and repair manuals, to translations and illustrations. Backed by our scalable resource pool with deep domain expertise, we ensure quality, accuracy, and reliability to help clients meet their business objectives and remain cost-competitive. Combined with a standardized DITA model, our Content Management System (CMS) enables seamless data reusability and quick documentation support, accelerating time-to-market.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
- Rich pool of skilled resources capable of leveraging emerging tools and technologies
- Flexible business model for scalable and seamless execution
- Dedicated focus on quality with a proven record of meeting and exceeding SLAs
- Enhance document re usability by leveraging our DITA model and reduce effort duplication
- Customize manuals in line with geo-specific requirements using our technical authoring, illustration, and translation support
- Minimize warranty/support costs, and risk of liability across the product development life cycle through our comprehensive documentation support
- Developed operator manual, service manual, and installation instruction for a leading construction and agriculture equipment manufacturer. Provided engineering drawings, reference manual, and images in .pdf and .tiff formats
- Executed Engineering Release (ER) and Change iiNotice (CN) analysis for a leading equipment manufacturer. Created, modified, and updated illustration and parts catalogue in line with established compliance standards
- Designed LED and TFT dashboard layouts for high-end cars. Integrated images (.bmp and .avi formats) on the dashboard