ASSET DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
STATE OF THE MARKET
Accurate operational data drives efficient production & operations in asset intensive industries Oil & Gas, Energy, CPG & Chemicals, T&OH, mining - fields and production plants. However, handling large volumes of data makes operational and sub-surface asset management difficult. Challenges are compounded by data deficit, inaccurate and unstructured engineering data, lack of data synchronization across various system of records and missing information during handover to operations phase. The intense need to utilize data for obtaining timely insights is driving managers to adopt effective data management techniques.
Asset Data Management Services from L&T Technology Services helps to deal with challenges in asset data availability, quality, and governance. We offer Plant Asset Verification services, Engineering Data Scraping, As-Building & RLMs Services, Data Validation & Cleansing, Data Integration & Migration, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Design & EDW Deployment Services. Our consultative approach and partnerships with IBM, NRX, Intergraph, Aveva, and others helps to create a customized service that is optimized for operational transformation.
Our key differentiators include best practices & implementation of global standards like CFIHOS, ISO 55000, ISO 15926, In-house accelerators & utilities that can increase productivity, reliability and accuracy of data.
- Single source for information from multiple system of records
- Complete, Correct, Consistence information which supports for Achieving smart business decisions
- Uncovering data that can be decommissioned and archived
- Data that is immediately available from the Go-Live event and beyond the Assets
- Lowering the cost incurred on excess inventory and overruns
- Eliminate the risk associated while integrating data from legacy system to new application
- Creating and/or enforcing standards and templates for all categories of data, e.g., contractors, vendors, suppliers, inventory
- Asset Data Management for Netherlands based Oil & Gas Major with the percentage of users that could find documents within an hour increased from 67% to 84%
- Increased asset integrity and operational efficiency through improvements in the availability, accuracy, and completeness of asset information