Digital PLM addresses industries such as industrial, automotive, aero & defense, medical & healthcare, oil & gas, consumer packaged goods, energy and utilities and EPCM.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Advent of digital technologies such as IoT, 3D printing, M2M and social analytics are disrupting business models across industries. Innovation led product development is at an inflection point as complexity of product, design, development, manufacturing and service delivery is increasing. There is a need for integration of data, processes, systems and technology. This requires, the availability of right product data across the value and supply chain, reusability, ‘design & build anywhere’ solution. Product managers today need to adopt digital PLM models to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the PLM process—and thus deliver substantially higher return on R&D investments.
Digital PLM addresses industries such as Industrial, Automotive, Aero & Defense, Medical & Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Consumer Packaged Goods, Energy and Utilities and ECPM.
CIMdata has recognized L&T Technology Services as one of the leading Digital PLM System Integrators in the world, according to the report published in 2016.
Digital PLM offerings
- PLM Consulting & Transformation services – Readiness assessment and tool evaluation
- PLM professional services – Implementation and customization of PLM platforms like ENOVIA, Windchill, Teamcenter
- PLM Managed Services – Application Support & Maintenance
- Digital Engineering & CAD Automation - Next Gen CAx product development experience in industry leading tools in the Digital PLM space such as CATIA V5/V6, UGNX, Solid works, Creo, Inventor, Solidedge
Key differentiators that makes our Digital PLM offering unique in the market ride on our in-depth Engineering and PLM domain expertise, along with matured partnerships with leading PLM vendors such as Dassault, Siemens & PTC. We have also invested in digital PLM labs – demonstrating Proof of Concept (PoC) with IoT, Usability Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security (UMACS), CAx (CAD, CAM) Automation.
- Faster Time to Market: New Product Development and Introduction (NPD/NPI) through Process Harmonization, across the product supply chain by Integrating CAx (CAD, CAM, CAE) & enterprise applications
- Reduced Product Development Cost: Single version of truth of standardized data input (BOM, drawing, process etc.) across multiple sources
- Improved Product Quality: Unifying product specific processes (like BOM synchronization, Corrective and Preventive Action etc.) across the product value chain, to increase product reliability, regulatory compliance and save on service & warranty cost
- Global PLM transformation program resulted in retiring over 30 legacy applications resulted in over 30% time saving for product information search, over 8% data reuse
- Large managed service services for a fortune 500 company resulted in 100% user adoption