Digital PLM Managed Services(DPMS)
In today’s competitive environment, enterprises need to focus on effectiveness, efficiency, and value management across all business functions. Managed services model for the digital world takes advantage of PLM integration with sensor-based systems and offers deep insights that can reduce the time taken to respond to issues.
STATE OF THE MARKET
In today’s competitive environment, enterprises need to focus on effectiveness, efficiency, and value management across all business functions. Managed services model for the digital world takes advantage of PLM integration with sensor based systems and offers deep insights that can reduce the time taken to respond to issues.
DPMS from L&T Technology Services works as a strategic partner to provide end-to-end management of PLM applications. It is based on three primary pillars: Service Delivery Office (SDO), Service Enablers, and a Service Excellence Office (SEO), these drive operational efficiencies and improvements needed to address the business challenges.
- Services include: Incident Management | Change Management | Release Management | Configuration Management | L1, L2, L3 Support | Business Continuity Management | 24x7 online monitoring service | 24x5 global user system and support
- PLM Platforms: ENOVIA 3D Experience | Windchill | Teamcenter | Agile
DPMS empowers manufacturing organizations to deploy and manage critical business applications and IT systems while optimizing costs and minimizing risks, thereby driving beneficial outcomes. It spans across various verticals including Industrial, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Medical, Oil & Gas, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Energy & Utilities, and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) industries.
- Reduce the cost of operations 24X7 PLM offshore driven application support using ITIL framework
- ITIL based service Management Framework
- Complete control over usage of licenses
- Reduction in issue-resolution time and application downtime
- Reduced dependency on internal staff, with our matured managed services delivery model
- R&D cost savings with business-oriented service environment
- DPMS is part of our Digital PLM Services which also offer:
- PLM Professional Services | PLM Transformation and Consulting Services
- Managed services for a fortune 500 company resulting in 100% user adoption, 99% PLM application availability and over 30% reduction in incidents
- End to End Managed services for a leading US based BIS company to deliver 5% improvement in SLA
- Managed Services for a Japanese automotive company to enable 60% reduction in cycle time in resolving issues and 25% reduction in design rework