DOCUMENT CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES (DCMS)
STATE OF THE MARKET
Companies across Oil & Gas, pharmaceutical, process & chemical industries face increasing business complexities, the requirement for legal compliance which places document management rank high on technology agenda. However, companies will need to overcome roadblocks caused by delays in information retrieval, unavailability of a single source of information, incorrect & duplicate documents that lead to increase in the cost of operations and reduced sustainable competitive advantage. Document management can help these organizations increase productivity and efficiency. This is possible by intelligent search methods, streamlined document distribution, and management of digital records.
Document Control and Management Services (DCMS) from L&T Technology Services helps to manage unstructured documents by using well-defined processes that digitally capture, manage, store and archive information. We help organizations ensure business continuity, seamless process integration and adhere to compliance requirements. We support organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing physical and digitized documents. We manage information assets, including Electronic DMS support, document workflow, electronic records, document imaging and secure shredding.
- We comply to information management (IM) standards like ISO 55000/15489, ISO 15926, CFIHOS. Leveraging our Engineering skills we have implemented global best practices along with a dedicated Center of Excellent (CoE) for Document Management
- We have rich experience in DCMS tools such as Documentum, CoreWorks, ASSAI, LiveLink, SmartPlant Foundation, SharePoint etc. and also Engagements with O&G giants and Chemical companies
- Makes teams more agile and efficient with tools and templates built according to industry best practices
- Consultancy for the workflow and selecting the right Document Management System (DMS) tool
- Standard document management for time-to-value (TtV) and for reducing the risk to business
- Build robust, secure and flexible solution with industry standard procedures
- Information management through implementation of document control processes and tools
- Information Management (IM) cost optimisation by 30% with effective service delivery models and failure prediction probability of 75% managed services
- For a major US based client, our DCMS diminished the number of workflows by standardizing them across 20 different processes