INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING & SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES
STATE OF THE MARKET
SMART Factories (Factories of Future) demand systems to be automated for intelligent machine applications. Further, seamless integration of engineering processes can help to make smart decisions. Optimizing manufacturing processes requires use of Big Data analytics for inventory management and the implementation of the next phase of PLM for improving production quality.
An integrated manufacturing and processes eco-system can deliver flexible, cost effective, reliable and maintenance friendly environment quickly. This can be delivered by a digitized plant that uses simulation models for products, processes, and facilities with real time feedback of performance. Lean manufacturing techniques supplement digital technologies to deliver the transformation to a digitized product plant.
IMSCS from L&T Technology Services offers vast domain expertise and state-of-the-art infrastructure to support New product introduction (NPI), Digital Manufacturing, Layout engineering and Lean Manufacturing.
- Services for Digital Manufacturing includes, human, robot, assembly, throughput, machining simulation
- Lean Manufacturing and Production Engineering is enabled by DFMA, process planning & routing, work instruction & BOM validation, SMED, VSM, line balancing, time & motion study, and lean implementation
- Layout Engineering services address, work cell definition, production layout, material flow, containerization & Selection of Material Handling Equipment (MHE), warehouse design, and inventory management
- Tool and Fixture Design services include: concept design, standardization, 2D detailing, and defining Manufacturing Bill of Materials (BOM)
- CIMdata has recognized L&T Technology Services as one of the leading Digital PLM System Integrators in the world, according to the report published in 2016
- Strong eco-system and manufacturing partner base which includes Proplanner, Toolcon systems, OM Partners
- Lean certified professionals
- Minimizing floor space for manufacturing activity
- Flexible product design and shorter lead time
- Increased optimization to enable quicker time-to-market by automating processes
- Flexible Process design and Shorter Lead time
- Integrating digital strategies within the workforce
- End to End supply chain improvement in corn and wheat based starch manufacturing plant resulted in savings of 'SIM for an EU Based CPG Major
- Assembly and welding line Integration and validation through process & plant simulation for a US Based off-road vehicles
- End-to-end solution for modular fixture iQp design for an Europe based commercial vehicle manufacturer
- Designed Sets of Body-in-white (BIW) Fixture for a Fortune 500 automotive manufacturer