INTELLIGENT INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SERVICES (IIAS)
IIAS from L&T Technology Services offers process & machine control application development offer, process optimization, equipment – machines - device integration for PLC, DCS, SCADA and MES.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Manufacturing plant managers need to make real-time decisions for improving plant productivity. Rising labor costs, lack of trained manpower, a general lack of awareness on safety procedures and the need to stay globally competitive, all require insights into complex processes. Mobile apps and cloud related technologies, now combined with analytics to help make informed decisions by automating manual processes. Real-time monitoring can also address challenges related energy savings, optimum utilization of plant capacity, ensuring process reliability and compliance.
Through IIAS, we offer process & machine control application development offer, process optimization, equipment – machines - device integration for PLC, DCS, SCADA and MES. Connectivity & Mobility solutions optimize workflows and reduce downtime, smart machine control with integrated analytics, touch-less manufacturing operations to minimize manual interventions, and remote monitoring of critical processes. It also addresses automation requirements for legacy system upgrade, SCADA platform conversion, batch automation, program standardization, safety control programming and PackML implementation.
- Provides “Concept to Commissioning services” for various industrial automation needs
- Multiplatform experiences and alliances with Rockwell, GE, Siemens, Wonderware
- Expertise across automation layers (ISA-95) – L0 to L3
- State-of-the-art Smart Manufacturing lab for Proof of Concept (PoC) development
- Virtual Commissioning Tools for packing lines
- Elimination of manual intervention leading to improved quality and production
- Decrease in CAPEX by integrating multi-vendor equipment
- Standardized application programs for faster troubleshooting leading to reduced downtime
- Predictive and preventive maintenance for faster decision making process
- System integration of multi-vendor equipment, machines
- Reduced product changeover time and minimize wastage during brand changeover for increased throughput and improves equipment utilization
- Auditing selecting configuring Water, Air, Gas, Electricity and Steam (WAGES) meters; developing dashboards for plant WAGES KPIs for multiple plants to reduce OPEX by arresting profit leakages and enhanced asset performance