MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SERVICE (MMS)
STATE OF THE MARKET
Asset intensive sectors such as O&G, CPG, transportation, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, defence and metals & minerals are plagued with challenges in scheduling maintenance of assets due to multiple operational units spread across locations and stringent performance standards.
These challenges can be overcome by:
- Identification of asset status
- Complete plant maintenance work orders & notifications
- Classifying task lists based on technical object type
Oue MMS services include computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and reliability centred maintenance (RCM).
It also offers preventive and predictive maintenance, planning & scheduling, standard maintenance and machine ledger creation, maintenance system checks and audits, gap analysis, technical object structure built with bill of material (BoM).
- Best practices built around Industry standards like ISO14224, Norsork, API RP 14C PIDX,eCl@ss 5.1
- In-house tools for data harmonization and standardization
- Increased reliability of assets & production plan
- Provision of maintenance solution using data analytics
- Optimized spares and maintenance tasks
- Increased efficiency of resources – machine, material
- Better tracking of maintenance costs
- Improved Uptime Utilization and so reduced OPEX
- CMMS implementation for an O&G major in the Middle East along with RCM study
- Planned Maintenance Routine (PMR) task list development for an O&G major in Malaysia for all maintainable equipment identified in the SAP Asset Registers
- Maintenance strategies and procedures enabling 10% increase in OEE through optimization for a CPG customer