MATERIAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SERVICE (MIMS)
STATE OF THE MARKET
MIMS focusses on inventory optimization and to ease disruptions in business processes. Material master standardization, spare part interchangeability, record & Bills of Materials creation, verification & audits, de-centralised data and absence of a material master, poor inventory management and coordination between multiple stake-holders are some of the daunting challenges faced by asset-intensive sectors. MIMS addresses these challenges by simplifying the supply chain, ensuring visibility, traceability and control of inventory thereby leading to lower costs of ownership while maintaining operational excellence.
Material data management is a package of multi domain data governance across an organization. Principally, the compendiums are material master data standardization, Spare parts management and bill of materials. The quality, accuracy and consistency of data flow in all aspects can be registered and strictly maintained to scrutinize the data for all ERP/CMMS requirements in maintenance management, inventory optimization, procurement support etc. The comprehensive data management helps to increase operating efficiency, supporting CMMS Data port by maintaining consistent data, reduce overall inventory and Supply chain costs therefore contributing to company’s financial objectives.
MATERIAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Best practices built around industry standards like UNSPSC, MESC, NORSORK, PIDX, ecl@ss and applying logical coding
- Proprietary tools, accelerators and utilities to reduce manual effort and increase reliability and governance
- Established rich customer base within multiple domains like Oil & Gas, Chemicals, CPG and mining and shipping, etc.
- Standardized, centralized, optimized ERP Material Master Database
- Variable costs reduction by identifying availability of duplicate material
- Platform for inventory optimization and enabling centralized procurement
- ERP Upgrade, support & Monitoring of global Material Master database for US O&G Major
- Handled high volume material creation requests (- 1200 mat/day) from multiple plant locations for an Australian Metals & Mining major
- Physical verification and warehouse Audit/setup for Australian and US Oil and Gas Major using HUET Certified personnel's for offshore installation (FPSO)