PLM TRANSFORMATION & CONSULTING SERVICES (PTCS)
STATE OF THE MARKET
Digital technologies for cloud, big data, social, and mobile are enabling the creation of powerful features in popular PLM products. There is a growing need to best utilize these transformational technologies for developing and manufacturing products. The investments will be most effective when the PLM approach is aligned to changing business needs with a future-proof architecture that is flexible, scalable and agile.
Our PTCS services enables streamlined operations to deliver higher efficiency. Industries addressed are industrial products, automotive, aerospace & defense, medical, oil & gas, CPG, EPC, and energy & utilities.
- Impact assessment of AS-IS process and TO-BE process
- Systems engineering readiness assessment and roadmap.
- Application rationalization and data transformation services
PLM Platforms: ENOVIA, Windchill, Teamcenter, Agile
ERP Applications: SAP, ORACLE (EBS), JDE, PEOPLESOFT
Web Services: TIBCO
CAD Platforms: CATIA V5/V6, UGNX, Solid works, Creo, Inventor, Solidedge
PLM ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- Checklists and templates for every stage of the transformation built on rich experience
- A comprehensive approach to risk management strategies
- Strong industry references and proven ROI metrics
- Maximize PLM value using frameworks for organizational change management (OCM) & RoI realization
- Maximize operational efficiencies by implementing connected PLM for closed-loop feedback and product development
- Roll out of integrated PLM with IoT and usability, mobility, analytics, cloud & security (UMACS)
- Cross-disciplinary global collaboration build anywhere and design anywhere approach
- Enabled 100% user adoption of PLM platform by designing structure approach to manage user dynamics
- Redefined a new R&D operating model, for an industrial giant by reducing the launch time by more than 15% and improving R&D efficiency over 25%
- IT transformation for a leading power trading company by conducting IT sensitization and change management training for more than 300 entry level and tenured users