PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR DIGITAL PLM (PSDP)
Our PSDP services provides professional services across industrial, automotive, aerospace & defense, medical, oil & gas, consumer packaged goods (CPG), energy and utilities and engineering procurement construction (EPC) industries.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Digital technologies for cloud, big data, social, and mobile are enabling creation of powerful features in popular PLM products. There is a growing need to best utilize these transformational technologies for developing and manufacturing products. The investments will be most effective when the PLM approach is aligned to changing business needs with a future proof architecture that is flexible, scalable and agile.
PSDP optimizes technology investments and provides customized solutions developed through alliances with major PLM technology providers, such as Dassault systèmes, PTC, Oracle, & Siemens PLM.
Professional services for digital PLM
- Unified PLM-ALM (Product life-cycle management – Application life-cycle management) architecture
- Implementation, data migration, upgrades, testing
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) & computer aided design (CAD) integrations
Industry accelerators and a factory model for upgrades and migration enable quick return on investments and shortens time taken to go-live.
- Faster time to market: New product development and introduction (NPD/NPI) through process harmonization, across the product supply chain by integrating CAx (CAD, CAM, CAE) & enterprise applications
- Integrate engineering processes: Bridge the gap between design and manufacturing functions through design & process standardization
- Enable enterprise inter-operability: Interoperability with leading PLM applications to drive process based integration and data synchronization
- Solution blueprinting for a leading HVAC manufacturer with global PLM deployment and phase-wise rollout of PLM application on PTC platform with RoI of 300%
- Windchill Implementation for multiple BU's for a leading climate control and fire-security company
- Multisite implementation of Enovia V6 2013x with engineering and variant configuration centrals for a US based semiconductor company
- Teamcenter implementation to replace the existing environment with the global product development management (GPDM) as global repository