SMART PRODUCTS & SERVICES
From connected coffee makers, vibration monitoring of industrial pumps to remote patient monitoring devices - the network of physical objects embedded with software, sensors and network connectivity is growing by the day. These smart products create fascinating customer experiences while enhancing overall equipment effectiveness, availability and quality.
Building Smart Products and Smart Services require product connectivity and data availability. However, what makes a product uniquely smart is the ability to create deep insights from the massive amounts of data. These insights help to create delightful customer experiences, process automation, preempt breakdowns, and gather real-time usage analytics for enhanced security.
The new science of the "smart products and services" is about overcoming challenges in decision making of "what data to collect"; "how to collect, store and transmit securely" and "what business insights to generate to help expand market share and build new revenue ". All these require deep understanding of products and domains they are used in.
Services & Solutions
- Application Software Design and Development to roll-out services using aggregated data. Examples include remote monitoring & control applications, managed services and field diagnostics.
- Engineering Analytics for descriptive, predictive and prescriptive insights to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
- Mobility & Augmented Reality for a ‘smart view’ of the world that will support applications such as remote diagnostics & training, information overlays for automotive maintenance, technical publications and collaborative sales.
- Sensor integration and implementation of industry standards/proprietary communication modules and protocols (e.g.Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 2G/3G/4G, 6LoWPAN, Zigbee, Modbus, CANbus, Profibus, BACNet etc.). Design/integration on different embedded hardware and industrial products to build connected products
- Device to cloud connectivity, cloud storage and cloud analytics services supporting open source and 3rd party platforms.
- Security Engineering for safe transmission, storage and retrieval of data using industry standard protocols such as SSL/TLS, and secure APIs such as REST and MQTT.
HOLISTIC END TO END SMART PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK
- UBIQWEISEᵀᴹ platform for the quick deployment and no lock-ins. Save upto 30% development
effort and 6-9 months of cycle time
- Deep knowledge in engineering enabling customized process for design, test & roll-out
across multiple industry verticals
- iBEMS - Intelligent Building Management Solution from L&T Technology Services that
helps save up-to 40% of facility energy costs