L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers customized training programs across verticals, conducting seminars and workshops covering key competency areas.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Learning and Development (L&D) is rapidly becoming a key focus area for enterprises across industries and verticals. Companies are beginning to recognize skill gaps within the workforce and invest tremendous amounts of capital to resolve these challenges. Across geographies, organizations require specialized training to handle specific products, applications, and tools. Conducting these programs
internally has nevertheless become a challenge due to the lack of standardized work practices, inadequate documentation, and the dearth of time to prepare and execute training sessions. Consequently, there is a strong demand for training services to equip personnel with key technical competencies in line with cutting-edge technologies as well as long-term business goals and strategies.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers customized training programs across verticals, conducting seminars and workshops covering key competency areas. Developed on the foundation of industry-leading best practices and deep domain expertise, our service portfolio ensures total ownership of training programs—enabling enterprises to solely focus on their core competencies. From assessment to testing and implementation, LTTS delivers rich training sessions with a sharp focus on familiarizing employees with emerging tools and technologies, bridging talent gaps, and quickly transferring new skills and capabilities. By implementing work standards and strong documentation guidelines across locations and business units, LTTS’ training service reduces effort duplication while improving output quality.
TECHNICAL TRAINING FRAMEWORK
- Experienced trainers with cross-domain and product experience
- Skill gap analysis for systems and practices followed by a prescription for proposed changes
- Post-training support to ensure the smooth implementation of newly-acquired skills, follow-up engineering tasks, and action items
- Customized training programs and materials to address training requirements across geographies
- Empower employees with broad skill sets in line with industry best practices
- Avail LTTS’ customized training regimes that closely align training outcomes with business goals
- Apply standardized work practices and established documentation methodologies enabling resources to quickly assimilate learnings
- Developed and delivered a multi-session training program on using the Creo Schematics tool for designing parametric 3D harness routing plans. Improved time-to-market and manufacturing feasibility, while reducing sourcing and development costs
- Developed and executed training sessions on mechanical/electrical maintenance processes and troubleshooting tasks. Standardized work instructions and documentation guidelines across workshops