Towards a Sustainable CSR Roadmap
L&T Technology Services is committed to promoting a culture of caring, trust, and continuous learning, while meeting the expectations of all stakeholders and the world at large. As responsible corporate citizens, we undertake several transformational initiatives that contribute towards community empowerment and all-round societal development. With strategic social investments in several key areas like healthcare, water availability, skill development, and education, among others, we foster long-term sustainable community development, and drive growth initiatives that aim to make a meaningful impact in people’s lives.
Our CSR Policy Framework outlines the mechanisms for undertaking several programs in accordance with section 135 of Companies Act 2013 and the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014.
The company’s CSR initiatives leverage our core capabilities and strengths to build a social infrastructure based on the twin pillars of innovation and technology.
To achieve these goals, we look to:
- Implement planned and sustainable CSR programmes with an objective to 'Build India’s Social Infrastructure'
- Collaborate with communities, institutions, and NGO’s to promote areas like skill development, water and sanitation awareness, and health and education
- Leverage technology and innovation-based solutions to closely address social needs and issues
- Facilitate the development of a progressive, model society with a high quality of life and no inequities
- Empower individuals in socially, educationally, and economically backward communities to achieve their potential
Responsibility in action
LTTS is committed to promoting a culture of caring, trust, and continuous learning while meeting the expectations of its stakeholders, and the world at large.
The corporate social responsibility policy states the responsibilities of our CSR department and the norms that ensure its active compliance with the spirit of the law, and ethical standards.