Continuous integration framework and test automation
We helped a German luxury automotive, motorcycle and engine manufacturer automate their manual process which helped them reduce process time and cost. We also automated the process of generating reports, and helped the client detect errors at an early stage of the development life cycle.
These changes eventually cut down delays in schedules while maintaining the quality and reliability of the software being developed by multiple developers and different departments.
- Developed an effective feedback mechanism of the changes that were being carried out
- Established quality gate checks and reporting mechanisms
- Reduction in costs
- Early detection of errors enabled faster and more stable releases
- Reduced manual effort by almost 70% with the automation of the complete integration and software build process
- Established a robust engineering change request management process, that resulted in cost-savings and quick turnaround times
Download and read our case study to know more about this success story.
Other resources that you may find interesting.
We helped a leading tire manufacturer transform their entire tire manufacturing plant using 3D digitalization
We helped an automotive OEM with fleet management and predictive analytics using a cloud-based multi-platform, multi-device telematics application
We helped a leading american automotive tier-1 supplier with their HMI project, by accelerating the validation phase