- APPLICABILITY - This Policy applies to all individuals visiting our website and to all the data that is collected through cookies.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE - Cookies are alphanumeric files containing small amounts of information, which are placed on to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. It allows us to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. Cookies can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Without them, using the web can be a cumbersome experience. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working. Cookies cannot access any other information on your computer.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED - Majorly we use two types of cookies:
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- Persistent/Permanent cookies - Persistent cookies helps us recognise you as an existing user, so it’s easier for you to return to our website without signing in again. After signing in, the persistent cookies stay on your browser and will be read when you return on to our sites. These remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- Session cookies - Session cookies only last for as long as the session exists (they get erased when the user closes the browser).
- First-party cookies - which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain.
- Preferences/Personalization - Cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. Remembering your preferences enables us to personalise and display advertisements and other contents for you.
- Security/Optimization - Cookies allow us to maintain security by authenticating users, preventing fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized parties. We may use certain type of cookies allow us to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal content from the forms present on our website.
- Processing - Cookies enable the website to work efficiently. Basis such cookies, we are able to deliver services that a website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- Communication - We may use data collected via cookies to communicate with you, for sending newsletters, seeking your opinion and feedback and providing you services and promotional materials.
- DISABLING COOKIES - If you do not want to receive cookies, most browsers allow you to control cookies through their setting preferences. We suggest that you update your browser settings accordingly.
- ANALYTICS TOOL - We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze cookies. We have a contractual relationship with Google. They collect this information and may combine this data with other information that they already have independently collected from other websites. You may opt-out of this by clicking here “Withdraw Consent”.
You may also change your browser settings, to prevent us from using your cookie information for this purpose.
- Alternatively, you may choose to write to the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER at DPO@lnttechservices.com
- CHANGES TO THE POLICY - This Policy was last updated on 08.10.2018. We reserve the right to update or change this Policy at any time, and we will provide you with the updated Policy when we make any substantial updates at the earliest either through email or by providing a prominent notice of change on the website. You should check the Policy periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Policy on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.