Power Electronics & Drives
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) is poised to address some of the pressing concerns of the power electronics industry, ranging from density and efficiency to digitalization and energy storage, by employing futuristic solutions and High-Density Power Electronics. Our engineering experts are leveraging the latest technologies and state of the art infrastructure to create products for multiple applications, from heavy machinery to solar grids and nuclear plants.
What We Offer
Our services span across the product development lifecycle, comprising of model-based design and development, computer aided engineering, prototyping and testing, IoT integration, and more.
What Makes Us Different
- Dedicated 4500 sq.ft. power lab of 75HP capacity
- Testing for up to 690V Drives
- Full load testing for up to 100kW Drives
- Motor Dyne setup of 75HP capacity
- Globally connected automated test wall to enable parallel execution of firmware test cases for over 50% reduction in execution time
- Co-authored over 120 patents in power drives and machineries
- Strong pool of SMEs and resources having 5500+ man years’ experience in electrical, drives, and power (EDP)
How can ‘smaller’ contain bigger ideas and transformative outcomes? We explore 4 key questions for engineering today, and how LTTS delivers successful solutions globally.
We help build lighting products that are efficient, innovative, almost ‘magical’ – an infrastructure component that’s at the very core of tomorrow’s smart cities.
Go beyond speed and power benchmarks – build machines that can endure harsh environments and remote locations, with our ruggedized power electronics components.