Test & Measurement
At L&T Technology Services, we have futuristic in-house test capabilities and state of the art IoT center of excellence (CoE) that address some of the pressing needs of the Test and Measurement automation industry. Our work in areas such as instrument sensors, predictive maintenance, instrument analytics, system monitoring, and high speed industrial connectivity protocol are enabling our clients to architect their digital roadmap.
What We Offer
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) provides a host of solutions that ensure secure and seamless development, and testing process for measuring devices, analytical instruments, and monitoring and test lab equipment.
- Turnkey Product Development
- Predictive Maintenance
- Monitoring Software
- Test Automation
- RoHS Engineering
- Industrial Protocol Implementation
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Product Qualification
The Products That We Work On
The Possibilities That We Create
- Digitalization – Enabling smart sensing of applications
- Ruggedization – Enabling operation in harsh environments
- Remote monitoring and control – Ensuring continuous device uptime and roll-out of IoT enabled service revenue models
- Test automation – Performing complex firmware testing that involves thousands of field sensors
- Power management solutions – Delivering highly efficient energy solutions to extend device battery life by 250%
How can ‘smaller’ contain bigger ideas and transformative outcomes? We explore 4 key questions for engineering today, and how LTTS delivers successful solutions globally.
Engineering a ‘cleaner and greener’ future – watch how our intelligent energy solutions use AR, automation, optics, and a host of advanced tools to achieve sustainability.
We help build lighting products that are efficient, innovative, almost ‘magical’ – an infrastructure component that’s at the very core of tomorrow’s smart cities.