M&E operators are looking to utilize a standardized Reference Design Kit (RDK) to accelerate product development, improving code reusability without impacting customization/localization.
What We Do
LTTS is a recognized member of the RDK Community and part of the Advanced Services Program. As a certified RDK licensee, we are collaborating on RDK projects with global M&E leaders for 5+ years. Our extended network (of OEMs, chip vendors and MSOs) extends our RDK offerings, enabling new features as required by OEMs and SoCs.
We provide core services such as boot-time optimization and emulators, RDK-based products assistance like porting and integration, and solutions including RDK testing frameworks and hardware support.
Areas of Expertise
- RDK Porting – porting RDK to specific SoC-based STB HW
- Application Layer Customizations – app development and app framework porting
- Complete Product Integration – complete ownership for porting, application requirements and testing
- Certification – certification testing at SOC level, MW level, and product level
- Testing and Tools – test & diagnostic apps development and testing
Rerouting the Television Experience – We talk about 3 contemporary M&E trends and why industry majors are looking to harness Big Data & analytics.